Italy’s very own Tombstone Highway is the newest member of the Agonia Records roster and a fresh addition to the label’s expanding profile. The band emerges from the muddy shores of The Po River in Piacenza and draws strong inspiration from the rural and folklore parts of its homeland. Their upcoming debut album is a classic blend of feisty Stoner/Southern Rock and Doom Metal, with catchy guitar solos and Old School Heavy Metal parts that may remind of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Corrison Of Conformity, Pride And Glory, Down, Black Sabbath, or even ZZ Top riffage. Apart from Hard Rock instruments, the band uses also a banjo and Hammond organs.
3 songs (raw and unmastered versions) from Tombstone Highway can be heard at their ReverbNation page.
The release date of the debut album entitled "Ruralizer" is scheduled for this autumn.
The band has issued the following statement with regards to the signing:
"We are pleased to announce that we signed with Agonia Records for the release of our first album 'Ruralizer'. We're very proud of how the album came out and we strongly believe it's the perfect way to begin our legacy. People into heavy, ballsy southern-tinged Hard Rock should take note!"
Latest from Pravin
- Aborym Releases Stills From Video Shoot For "Dirty"
- Orchid Launches 'Wizard Of War' Music Video, 'The Mouths Of Madness' Album Stream
- Ape Machine's Mangled By The Machine Set For May 14th Release On Ripple Music
- Ashiqur Set To Release Debut Single 'Miracle Of Living'
- Shadow Kindgom Records Releases Corsair's Self-Titled Debut Today